CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Assignment # 7





4.Answer the following questions:
a.) Which category of Canadian Personalities interested you the most? Did you like the "we inspired", "we founded", "we fought", "we built" or "we governed" section the best? Why?
We fought was the one that caught my attention right away,because there are a lot of great hero's whom have fought for our land and for other things.


b.) Which personality interested you the most? Why? Find an image of him or her to embed (add to the body of your post) and write, in your own words, a short description of what he or she did and why he or she is your favourite. If you get information from any source, you must credit it by creating a link to it (that includes information from the site that I've asked you to look at).The person that interested me the most was Mordecai Richer, he was an awesome story writer.And in the old times a lot of people read his story's.That's why he interested me.

In your post, suggest three more influential Canadian personalities that could be added to this site. Why did you choose these people? Which categories would they fit into?I chose Gabrielle Roy because she was also another good story writer.And I chose James Wolfe and Louis-Joseph, Marquis De Montcalm beecause they were part of my favourite category, which is "we fought".Click her to read more about them.

7:

Go back to your post and answer the following question:
d.) Which History-Maker did you have the most in common with? Were you able to figure it out from the clues given? What do you share with that person? What are some things that are different between you and that person.

Answer:

The most in common was James Niasmith. Mr. Naismith is the inventor of my favourite sport which is called basketball. Yes I was able to figure it out becuase when it was starting to show the person I knew it was him because there was a basketball that was coming to him and also one of the clue said" I was presurred to call my new invention Naismithball but I preffered basketball, and that is when I knew it was him. What we share was that we both speak English and we would like to visit Europe and Asia, also we would like to be on a award or scholarship. Well the things that are different is that he was born here in Canada and I wasn't. Also our age difference and he is an inventor and I am not. Lastly, I am alive and he isn't.




8. Think long and hard about this part and then post an answer to this question on your blog:e.) One hundred years from now, (in 2109!) imagine that students are learning about Canadian History Makers and they discover you. What will you be remembered for?How were you a Canadian History Maker? You are using your imagination, so think about some things that you would like to accomplish in your life and imagine that you have all the accomplishments of your life to look back on. Write a short profile of yourself, imagining the contributions you have made to the future of Canada.




When I grow up I want to be remeber for a lot of things, alot of good things. The most important thing that I want to be rememberd is that something that I create like a time machine and people have with it because going back in time is pretty fun. Also I would like to be remembered as the first person that made a time machine beacuse it is really cool and also I would want to be rememberd to be the first man on a differnet planet because it would be cool going to another planet and being the first one would be such a great accomplishment.
Hope you like it:(Mrs. Pollock)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy Esmat, good your done it.
Well looking goood!!!
Hahaha.