CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Assignment #4

Fisrt Person: James

James was really good and it had some very good points like the "If the world won't become corrupted by pollution, the world would go into chaos with the government and all the excess people. Also like "We should stop polluting or polluting less and start recycling".

Second: Mariam K

Mariam was also good and she had some okay points. The best one she had was "I think that there is going to be less war.Because now as you may no that America has a new president and I for one think hes going to make a big change" I liked that point a lot because I agree with her and I too, think that will happen.
Third:Jamal
Jamal had so good answers two. I really liked when he said"That moybe in the future there will be more peace". Also like when he said " I think there will be a lot of people in Canada so some of them might have to move out". That is might be true because Canada is such a good country right now and think of what might happen in 100 but there isn't enough space for many people.
Hope you enjoyed it.

0 comments: